"Social Partnership: make a step forward" - Contest for Journalists
"Inclusive Employment and Social Partnership" project announces a contest for journalists "Social Partnership: to make a step forward”. Purpose of the contest "Social partnership: make a step forward":
Purpose of the contest "Social partnership: make a step forward":
Reaching a broader and comprehensive coverage in mass-media the issues of social partnership - cooperation between the state, NGOs and business - in the field of employment generation for vulnerable groups.
Main objectives of the contest:
- Increase public awareness on social partnership in employment;
- Showcasing good practices of creating favorable conditions for the development of social services and organization of social enterprises to vulnerable groups, including persons with disabilities and low income families and women in difficult life situations;
- Encouraging journalists of Uzbekistan, covering issues related to the development of social partnership in employment.
Requirements for participation:
The contest is open to journalists of electronic and print media of the Republic of Uzbekistan, regardless of their experience, field of interest, and other reasons related to personal attitudes, beliefs and personalities.
The media products published in print and electronic mass media in Uzbekistan: newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, Internet publications (the domain. Uz), news agencies during the period from May 28, 2012 to August 26, 2012 will be considered.
Requirements for media products
- Successful experience, real-world examples, suggestions and measures to assist vulnerable groups of population in employment and involvement in public life;
- Opportunities for successful employment of people with disabilities;
- Effectiveness of involvement of representatives of vulnerable groups (for example, persons with disabilities, and women in difficult situations) in the socio-economic life of the country;
- Conditions that are specifically designed or created in the workplace for women and persons with disabilities;
- Reflecting the need for social partnership in addressing issues of employment of vulnerable groups;
- Journalistic investigations in the implementation of government programs and legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Guarantees of constitutional rights, including socio-economic rights of vulnerable groups.
Materials are accepted in Uzbek and Russian languages.
Media products for the contest "Social Partnership: make a step forward" are accepted at:
The Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 100109, Kamarniso str., 30,
Tel. / Fax: (998-71) 214-87-45
E-mail: email@example.com. (Write in Subject line "Social Partnership: to make a step forward")